Sunday 9 December 2012

SHOW #118 - "He plays a melody born to tear me all apart..."

Level 42 "Lessons In Love"
Taja Seville "Love Is Contagious"

Stranglers "Bear Cage"
George Benson "Never Give Up On A Good Thing"

ZZ Top "Gimme All Your Lovin'"
Scritti Politti "Absolute"


Yazz "Where Has All The Love Gone"
Elton John "Little Jeannie"

The Beat "Drowning"
Donna Summer "Love Is In Control (Finger On The Trigger)"

THE HARDER I TRY:
Classix Nouveaux "The End …. Or The Beginning?"



Spandau Ballet "Gold"
Dave Edmunds "Singin' The Blues"

Sharon Brown "I Specialize In Love"
Bronski Beat "Smalltown Boy"


Living In A Box "Living In A Box"
Prince "Paisley Park"

Style Council "My Ever Changing Moods"
Brenda Russell "Piano In The Dark"

Specials "Rude Buoys Out Jail"
Saxon "Never Surrender"



Freeez "Southern Freeez"
Paul McCartney "Coming Up"

Blow Monkeys "Out With Her"
Tourists "So Good To Be Back Home Again"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Jesse Rae "Over The Sea"



U2 "The Unforgettable Fire"
Keith Sweat "I Want Her"

Human League "Love Action (I Believe In Love)"
Mai Tai "History"


The Smiths "Ask"
ELO "Ticket To The Moon"

Erasure "Chains Of Love"
Kool and the Gang "Cherish"

Passions "I'm In Love With A German Film Star"
Genesis "Keep It Dark"



Simple Minds "Kick It In"
Errol Brown "Personal Touch"

New Musik "Living By Numbers"
Alison Moyet "Is This Love?"

THE HARDER I TRY:
Strawberry Switchblade "Let Her Go"



Midge Ure "No Regrets"
AC/DC "Whole Lotta Rosie"

Bauhaus "She's In Parties"
Alexander O'Neal "Criticize"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, wave goodbye!